Thursday, June 6, 2019

Extreme Close-Ups! Story Book Forest at Idlewild - Pt. 2

Here's part 2 of my close-ups on the figures at Idlewild's Story Book Forest. Enjoy the walk!
This one isn't very close-up so to speak, but I like it nonetheless. The three bears look kind and not at all viscous to any golden-haired girls.
Pinocchio! Until I looked at this picture, I never realized that the wooden boy's feathered hat says "Idlewild" on it. I'm guessing that they were a souvenir sold at the park a long time ago that you could get your name embroidered on.
The "children of the shoe" are having a wild and wooly good ol' time. There's a kid clambering up the laces, too. My mom never lets me play on the roof. Darn.
This is Little Boy Blue laying on a haystack. I hope his back is okay; he's been laying like that for about 60 years, after all!
The 3 Little Pigs are rocking the "sticks and bricks" theme. Did the hay blow away? This area used to have live pigs.
 Jack and Jill! Jill doesn't look too affected from the fall, but...
...Jack is another story. Ouch! And right on a rock, for crying out loud!


We'll finish this up tomorrow. Boy, these captions are fun to write. :)

No comments: