Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Knoebels 2016

Sharing some pictures from my one and only visit to Knoebels in 2016 today. I hope to visit again this year, but until then, this will have to suffice.
Welcome to the park! Celebrating 90 years... in 2016!
The Knoebels carousel is definitely one of the park's best rides. It has an operating ring machine (fun!) and is simply gorgeous overall.

If you didn't get enough carousel on the ride itself, walk on over to the park's Carousel Museum, which covers the history of carousels through a wide variety of antique figures.
The Knoebels History Museum features this nice mural.
Here's the main band organ on the Grand Carousel. Knoebels actually has multiple organs throughout the park! They provide great atmosphere.
 More Knoebels will come soon!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking forward to more Knoebels! It's been on my wanna list for a long time.

Andrew said...

You have to get there! It's my favorite amusement park I've been to. Even the new rides they add are old or built to look old!

Melissa said...

Reminds me of Carter's Steam Fair in England.

Andrew said...

Wow! I had to look that up. I had never heard of it, and it looks amazing! The video I saw had what looked like a double Roll-O-Plane. Another thing to put on the bucket list.