Friday, June 7, 2019

Extreme Close-Ups! Story Book Forest at Idlewild - Pt. 3

We're finishing up our Story Book Forest close-up round-up today!
The Big Bad Wolf is already in Grandma's bed, looking mighty cunning. This probably is the best moment to showcase from the story, but if I was a kid and had never heard of Little Red Riding Hood, I would be extremely confused.
 The gnomes are wallowing about the forest doing gnome-like activities like painting flowers. I hate when I see black and brown flowers that gnomes haven't got to yet. The slackers!
 I've always found the 7 Dwarfs and the gnomes to be similar displays, especially since they're so close together on the path. You'll count 4 here, but I can assure you that all seven are present.
 Touching on that reaction/what's actually happening thing again, Jack Be Nimble looks way too happy to be getting his butt licked by a candle wick. (Hey, that rhymes!)
Lastly on our tour, we see the infamous talking tree of Story Book Forest. Normally, he'll ramble off on a length educational spiel at the push of a button, but for whatever reason, that wasn't happening on my most recent visit. The eyes were still moving, though. Up and down, up and down...


Thanks for coming along on this walk through Story Book Forest!

No comments: